Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First entry ever!

Well, here I am, in all my glory...that sounded humble. Anyway, thought I'd sort of introduce myself. I always feel that in movies, or books, or whatever, that the audience should have a chance to take in each new character. A pause in the drama to allow the viewers to get their first impressions, judge the hero or heroine based on first appearences. And here we are. That's me...uh...the one in the foreground. The others are friends of mine from Capernwray, a Bible College I went to for a year in 2003 and 2004. A great time had by all. Well, this has been my first offical entry. I hope to make many more!

4 comments:

Guy said...

Welcome to the blog-iverse. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Anonymous said...

Um ok weird but cool but then again u are weird..and a talented artist.

Author unknown

Anonymous said...

Hey Seth

Janelle showed me your web page.

Devin

Anonymous said...

It´s the german. -martin
Nice blog midget!!! nice blog!
ride on buddy.