Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Comfort is King!

Hey, ya'll! What's been happening? Well, I've ungraded my computer terminal from a little puny end table that I have to hunch over to reach, to a full fledged table....that I stole from my kitchen. Hope my roommate doesn't mind.

Anyway, 'cause I'm such a slacker, well, I'm not improving much in my art, but that's besides the point. I am putting together a cartooning portfolio for my class of the same name....Cartooning....not portfolio. ahem. Here is a sample piece from that portfolio. I show you that, 'cause it's the only one done...hehe...and it's due tomorrow. I am a slacker. It's not much, just didn't want blogger shutting me down for not using space, or something. Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.