Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Blog-iversay!


That's right! Today, Wed-nes-day the 17th marks the one year anniversary of the day I started my blog. I wasn't really going to do anything for it, but then I noticed that it's a pretty popular thing to celebrate, so I thought I'd join in. Any reason to have guests over. Although, I did kindly ask the hulk to not wear those hideous tear off purple jeans, but he's kind of attached to them.
Maybe in the future I'll start doing more with my blog, like adding links, and putting capitals at the beginning of sentences, and adding periods and commas.
Anywho, to the future. I'm gonna go celebrate by making myself a cup of tea! Adios!

-Howard

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy one year, Howie!

I love looking at your work. Keep posting!

Your loyal visitor,

Amy

PS: Don't give the Hulk too much of a hassle about those 80's tearoff shorts of his. He's a little insecure.