Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sketchbook work...





Well, here they are. Sketchbook pages...not pretty. Horrible, maybe. Horrendous, perhaps. Pretty? Only if you're married to a cow...and even then, a cow gives you milk. Try getting milk from these pieces of chicken-scratch. The best you'll find here is a one way ticket to "Paper-cut City"....I believe that's near Wyoming. Or France.

At any rate, the top drawing was done whilst I was a-watching Troy. It's not exactly Brad Pitt, but Brad Pitt isn't exactly Brad Pitt. And if you know what I'm talking about, please fill me in. I'm clueless. The other two pages of 'drawings' are from the Jazz Frestival near downtown Toronto last night. I'm reminded how rusty I've been getting, but there are aspects I was happy with...at least they are starting to look more humanoid in shape. I'm pretty sure my life-drawing teacher would back hand me for saying that, but it's an honest effort at this point. Well, I'm going to go...do...something.

Adios!

-Howard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Seth....oops.. Howard. you're crazy talented! (if not a little wierd) I envy your drawing skills. I'm definitely going to bookmark your blog and watch this space for more updates. Keep sketching on mr. doodle.

Jason C.

Amy said...

Here, here, Jason!

(You're a nut, Seth!)

You are so talented, and I'm not just saying that as I have many friends who are wonderfully artistic, but none of whom are nearly as good as you.

I hope that makes sense...