Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bird on ice...




Well, look who hasn't been updating in a while...oh. That'd be me. Sorry 'bout that. I say this mostly to myself (and my mom), the only two people who I'm sure actually frequent this site. But in anyway, I am sorry that I haven't posted as much as I've wanted to lately. Lots of exciting things have been happening. I finished the first term of my graduating year, so taht means only four months stand between me instituational freedom. The picture I am showing is something I did for my character design portfolio. I was a little disappointed to find that I didn't have as much in there that I'd like to show as I'd hoped for. Seems I have a lot more work ahead of me that I thought. But that just means more drawing, and more stuff to post. Anywho, enjoy, and check back soon-ish!

-Howard

No comments: