Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Look, up in the sky.....

....It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's THE BEST-MAN! That's right. This May, I'll be the best man in my buddies wedding party. And no, I don't think there's too much in the title. I think best man adequately describes who I am, and what I'm all about.
Never one to be shown up on someone else's big day, I decided to make up the following icon and print it on a tee-shirt, which I shall wear under my tuxedo and display at key moments in the ceremony; any moment of great need.
Since my suppos-ed bestfriend never visits my blog, I doubt I'll have to worry about him finding out. Hehehe. I just hope it arrives on time.
By the by, I'm trying out the company a friend of mine works for, www.cafepress.com. I'll let you know how that turns out, but it looks like a great place to print any designs or even books or music albums, if you want 'em made up yourself. Again, I won't endorse them until I've gotten my shirt....hm....I probably should have printed it on Spandex....blast!

Post Script: I did this in photoshop, which I've mentioned I'm new at, so the lines are jagged and what-not. I'm working on it. Please forgive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GERMAN LESSON:
I totally know what -BM- means!!!
Bull-Mist ("Mist" = the german word for "cow-crap")
so... ride on my little BM... you should better look for another name... not a good image... it´s possible, i call you like that forever!
martin

Anonymous said...

I just have one request....please don't do anything silly during the ceremony :) At the reception, have fun!!
The Bride :)