Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pretty-ish


I'm actually kind of excited about this post. 'Cause I'm kinda almost semi happy with the results, at least as far as almost first time colour jobs go....this is actually my very first picture that I'd say is pretty much complete, although it's not really, cause it's only single tone at this point, but non-the-less, I like it! I did the background sky on the first try, and was happy with the results. I'm really starting to have fun fiddling around with PhotoShop! I can't wait to get my Wacom tablet! Of course, the picture is flawed (I had to drastically change this guys left wing cause it was too long, among other things) but I hope I'm on the right track. Hope you enjoy!

-Howard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Seth!!

Heath said...

Howard! Really nice work here bro. I really like your angel wings designs on your characters. I'll definitely be referencing them when designing Grim's foes. Keep up the good work!

Also, nice Get the Truth banner! Way to make a stand for Christ.

Enzo Avolio said...

Nice feel and great colours!

Howard said...

Thanks for the comments! Appreciate it more than you'd know at this point. :)

-Heath! Use as reference with my blessing. I'd be honoured! Just a warning, something I wish I'd caught before I'd coloured it. His feathers are spread way too far apart, and are way to flimsy feeling to be able to keep him aloft. One among many other errors. Meh. Live and learn! I'll try to get an improved version up sometime.

-Howard