Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why would someone put fruit on a loom, anyway?...



Have you ever dressed in hurry? You're sitting in your living room, in the buff (or as close to it as I ever get while watching television in my apartment. I'm pretty sure my roommate would kill me if he walked in on me sitting on his girlfriends ex-couch in natures own) and you realize you forgot that important meeting with the PDA, or the FTN, or the NTC (okay, I'm just making them up now...though I bet you they are something), and you have to eat your breakfast, pack your bag, and it seems the last and least important thing on your mind is getting dressed. So you walk out your building door, take ten steps, and this is the first time you stop and ask yourself, "Did I remember to put pants on?"

Okay, now, I have never actually forgotten to put pants on when I'm going out, but the thought almost always comes to me. It's like those dreams you have where you're in the school cafeteria choking down a lightly fried chicken burger when you realize the only thing between you and the cold hard plastic-y feel of the mexican prision style bench is a pair of soft white 'fruit of the looms'.

I say all this because I'm trying to justify the picture I'm posting here. I mean, it would be kind of weird if I were to just put this up with no dialogue. Or worse yet. Put this up under the caption 'Final Fantasy XIV' or something. Okay, I'm done now. Like the new look?

[Edit: I just realized this would make two characters in a row with the 'hand-to-chin' thinking pose that I've posted. Hm. I'd say I think my originality is starting to wane, but there's no proof I had any to begin with. Really makes you stop and think.]

No comments: