Saturday, September 6, 2008

Trapped in Pear-idise...


Here's a little ditty I drew up last night. Perhaps I'll be doing more on Pear like figures in the near future. Until then, enjoy this little pic.

A lot has happened to me since the last time I posted...which as I think about it right now, I don't even know when that is. I'll check after I post this.

I graduated, leaving behind 20 years in the Canadian educational system - though I can't say there is a lot of regret in that fact. I'm also working. I actually landed a job in the industry. Working on an animated television show, still in production, that will hopefully be coming out...at some point. Hard to say in this industry. But I know one thing is for sure. I couldn't have landed a soft gig like this on my own. It's very...Providential, if you will. And you will. Oh. You will!

Until then!

No comments: