Monday, February 13, 2006

Rupert Returns!

The question has been posed to me. "Why does Rupert Fridolin (pronounced as Fredolin)," the picture of that happy go lucky fellow I posted a few weeks ago, "have no legs?" Well, when I drew and posted it, the question never even dawned on me. "It's just....well....it's art!" And that, my friends, is an answer I can not stand in the least. For art, in my humble opinion, should never be without reason. It is the source of communication of ideas from one head to a group of heads. Every line, or every piece of clay, or evey twist of bronze, every note, must have meaning! That said, watch out for the return of Rupert Fridolin (pronounced as Fredolin) in the near future. His return willl be of triumph, as he brandishes a pair of glorious NEW LEGS!.....and maybe I'll do something about his back before he throws it out. It's just gotta be painful standing like that....especially without any legs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII Like it! ;)


from me....Amanda